Stephanie E. Libbon
Ph.D. in German, The Ohio State University, 2000.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
RESEARCH AND TEACHING INTERESTS:
- 19th and Early 20th c. Art & Literature
- Constructs of Femininity and Masculinity
- Romanticism & Realism
- Second Language Acquisition
AREAS OF PUBLICATION:
- Gender Studies
- Foreign Language Pedagogy
OFFICEDepartment of Modern and Classical Language Studies
- Monday/Wednesday 9:50-11:50 a.m.
- Tuesday 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- And by appointment
CONTACT INFOPhone: 330-672-1811