Minor in Italian
The Italian minor provides interdisciplinary and foundational skills in conversation and writing as well as aural and reading comprehension. Students are introduced to Italian civilization and culture from the Romans to the present, with a focus on art, history and archaeology. There are opportunities for study abroad in Florence.
- Requirements for 2016-2017
- Requirements for 2015-2016
- Requirements for 2014-2015
- Requirements for 2013-2014
- Requirements for 2012-2013
ALL MCLS MINORS AND MAJORS MUST CONSULT AN MCLS ADVISOR EACH SEMESTER.
ALL UPPER DIVISION COURSES ARE RESTRICTED. ALL STUDENTS REQUIRE A PERMIT FROM AN MCLS ADVISOR IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN SUCH COURSES.