Kent State Dormitories
Housing is available in one of the newest Kent State dormitories, Centennial B, located at the center of the Kent State main campus, in easy walking distance from the library, classrooms, and Wellness Center. Single rooms with private bathroom/shower, microwave, and refrigerator are available for NEH program participants at a cost of $41/night, which includes weekly linen service. The dormitory is air-conditioned, and is equipped with comfortable lounges and free Wifi access. Dormitory residents with cars are required to purchase a parking permit, at a cost of $20 for the three-week stay. Please note: For those of you who select this option, the total cost of your lodging will be deducted from your stipend in advance of your stay.
Other Housing Options
University Inn Apartments (540 S. Water Street, Kent, OH 44240)
- The University Inn offers furnished and unfurnished studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments.
- The University Inn is located three blocks from Kent State University and two blocks from downtown Kent.
- The University Inn has: a fitness room, outdoor pool, laundry facility, secured entrance, courtesy guard on site, and 24-hour maintenance.
- Phone: 330-678-0123 / Fax: 330-678-7356
- Visit the University Inn website
- 540 South Water Street Kent, OH 44240