- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Honors College Students to Present Multi-Disciplinary Performance at the 2014 Symposium on Democracy
As the final project for the semester-long Democracy Symposium Seminar, undergraduate students in the Honors College will present multi-disciplinary performances addressing issues of democracy, citizenship, and voice on Wednesday, April 23 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Occurring on the second day of the 2014 Symposium on Democracy, the event features a Legislative Theater Workshop with Katherine Burke, School of Theatre & Dance.
Legislative Theater is a democratic, theatrical way of creating laws and policies in which a group creates a play about a real problem. In this dynamic session, student groups and area citizens will perform scenes about local issues.
This event is free and open to the public and will be held in the Ritchie Hall multipurpose room.
The 2014 Symposium on Democracy is presented by the Wick Poetry Center, hosted by the College of Arts & Sciences, sponsored by the Office of the Provost, College of the Arts, College of Communication and Information, Honors College, University Libraries, and supported by the Department of History and the Department of English.
For more information visit the Symposium website.