New RN-BSN Program at the Regional Academic Center in TwinsburgPosted Oct, 9, 2013
Are you a Registered Nurse interested in going back to school? Kent State University’s Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg will be offering an exciting NEW RN-BSN program beginning in January 2014!
Why choose our program?
· 7 week courses with classes held every OTHER Saturday (usually 3-4 in class sessions each 7 weeks) and supplemental course work during the off weeks
· Take up to 4 nursing courses per semester. (Morning and afternoon course each 7-week session)
· Option for deferred tuition payment if eligible for tuition reimbursement through employer
· Excellent service and support with on-site Academic Advisors available Monday-Saturday
· Faculty contact in a small classroom environment
· Establish relationships with your classmates and build upon your team management skills
· Depending on your educational background, may be completed in just 12 months!
· Conveniently located in Twinsburg
Call today to set an appointment with Courtney Bush to learn more about the RN-BSN program at Kent State University- Regional Academic Center.
Academic Advisor: Courtney Bush
For more information about the nursing programs available at the Kent State University Geauga Campus and Regional Academic Center, click here.