- Current & Future Students
Driving the Future 2014
- Education to practice gaps where new nurses skills to not meet the practice expectations of health employers
- Educational tools that can impact the education of nursing professionals and close the education practice gaps today and in the future
- Future practice expectations that nursing will need to consider in the education of the professional nurse.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CRITERIA
- The content of the educational activity must enable the learner to acquire or improve knowledge or skills beyond the basic knowledge and enhance professional development or performance for the nurse
- Continuing education forms must be completed for abstract to be considered for peer review
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Deadline for submissions is Friday, February 4th, 2014
Author name, affiliation, 200 word abstract, 12 point Arial font. A short resume or vitae must accompany the abstract, as well as a Biographical Data Form. You can submit your abstract by following the link above.