- Current & Future Students
SET YOUR RESEARCH CAREER IN MOTION
@Kent State University College of Nursing
As we seek undiscovered and unconventional answers to deep-rooted healthcare issues!!
At Kent State University College of Nursing we are innovators. We are a non-medical center with collaborative laboratories with multiple world-class medical institutions. We also have a strong interdisciplinary foundation in healthcare and healthcare delivery research, infomatics, communication and public health.
Our research and scholarship focus on health, well-being, and knowledge development and translation, including:
- Trauma - post-surgical recovery, interpersonal violence, teens living with chronically ill parents
- Self Care - bone health, integrative/complementary strategies, management of HIV, healthy work environments
- Educational Innovations - simulation and measurement, online and mobile learning
- Transitions - lifespan and family dynamics.
The Linnea Henderson Endowed Chair for Nursing Innovation