- Current & Future Students
Drawing on the strengths of our bucolic location with ready access
to fast-paced urban opportunities, think of Kent State University
when you imagine THE BEST JOB YOU COULD EVER HAVE!
We have an active research faculty in nursing that collaborate with peers in disciplines across our eight campuses to define new and creative solutions to old
and persistent problems. Our faculty has secured grants through:
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
Other funding is secured through professional nursing organizations, corporate and industry sponsors, and numerous foundations.
- a major responsibility of the profession
- an effective way to create an environment for productivity
- a natural bridge between practice and education
- Adolescents whose parents are at end-of-life
- Guided imagery and post-operative pain / total knee replacement
- Interpersonal contexts
- Healthcare Workforce
- Academic and Clinical Environments
Enhance the Quality of your Research and Faculty Life
For more information to JOIN US, please contact
Dr. Laura Dzurec,
Dean and Professor
Dr. Mary Anthony,
Associate Dean for Research
Did you know?
The College of Nursing at Kent State University is the largest nursing program in Ohio. We even have the 4th largest program in the U.S. We educate the majority of RNs in Northeast Ohio, and let's not forget that we also have the largest residential nursing program in the nation.
To learn more about the City of Kent, please click here.