Jay W. Hays, M.Ed., M.A.
I am the director of graduate student services in the College of Nursing and a doctoral student in the Department of Sociology. I began working at the College of Nursing as an academic advisor in 2005. Previously I worked at the East Liverpool Campus as an enrollment management generalist. I have also worked in Greek life, admissions, and residence life.
- US 10097 - First Year Experience
- SOC 32762 - Deviant Behavior
- Ph.D. Sociology, Kent State University, in progress.
- M.A. Sociology, Kent State University, 2011.
- M.Ed. Higher Education Administration, Kent State University, 2001
- BA. English Literature, Mount Union College 1998
- 2009, President's Excellence Award