Louise H. Knox, DNP, RN, FNP-BC
I have been a family nurse practitioner for 16 years. I have worked in a primary care outpatient family practice and the retail clinic setting. I enjoy collaborating with health care providers while working with individuals and families on their health journey. In my role as an FNP clinical preceptor, I found the experience stimulating and rewarding which is how I found my pathway into teaching at the CoN.
- NURS 62292 - Primary Care II: Chronically Ill Adults Practicum
- NURS 76199 - DNP Scholarly Project
- DNP, Case Western Reserve University, 1998
- MSN, Case Western Reserve University, 1997
- BA, Ohio Wesleyan University, 1991