Nancy B. Jones, MSN, RN
I am a Community Health Nurse Clinical Specialist with 43 years of experience. I am a Commander (retired), U.S. Navy Nurse Corps.
- NURS 40020 - Community Health Nursing
- NURS 40005 - Professional Nursing Development
- Post-Master's Certificate, Nursing Curriculum & Instruction in Higher Education, Kent State University, 2003
- MSN, Community Health Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, 1977
- BSN, St. John College, Cleveland, OH, 1973
- Beltz, C., Jones, N., Schulz, M., (2007, May). Dental Health Group, “Flash a Smile” ($5000) Provided Community Health Education regarding model dental health to 900 elementary school children in three countries in Northeast Ohio.
- Mims, B., Zeller, R., Jones, N., Yeboah, R., Redding, R., Fisher, K. (2002, under review). Mother-Daughter communication and negotiation among African Americans. Journal for the Society of Pediatric Nursing.
- Nettle, C., Pavelich, J., Jones, N., Beltz, C., Laboon, P., & Pifer, P. (1993). Family as client: Using Gordon's health pattern typology. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 10(1), 53-61.
- Nettle, C., Laboon, P., Jones, N., Pavelich, J., Pifer, P., & Beltz, C. (1989). Community nursing diagnosis. Journal of Community Health, 6(3), 135-145.