Pamela Rafferty-Semon, MSN-ED, RN
I have had almost 26 years of nursing experience working in a variety of settings. I have been a nurse in the hospital setting for 11 years, worked in the community setting for 5 years, and taught nursing students for 10 years. My nursing specialties include community health nursing, public health, health promotion and education, nursing education, and primary prevention. I am currently pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Health Education and Promotion at Kent State University College of Education, Health and Human Services.
- NURS 40020 - Community Health Nursing
- NURS 40045 - Integration of Leadership and Management in Nursing
- NURS 40005 - Professional Nursing Development
- MSN-ED, University of Phoenix, 2009
- BSN, Ohio State University, 1989
- Rafferty-Semon, P., Shanholtzer, J., & Jarzembak, J. 2014. Kent State University Office of Experiential Education and Civic Engagement. The Engaged Experiential Education Instructional Mini-Grant. Creating Partnerships in Preparing the Community for Disas
- 2014, "Creating Partnerships in Preparing the Community for Disaster” course project was awarded $500.00 to off-set costs associated with providing students with a disaster simulation hands-on experience.
- 2014, "2014 Faculty Commitment Award” presented by Kent State University Office of Experiential Education and Civic Engagement