Tina Saunders MSN, RN, CNE, GCNS-BC
Tina Saunders has been a faculty member of the College of Nursing Kent State University since 2006. She teaches undergraduate and graduate level courses in the RN-BSN program and Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist and Nurse Educator MSN program concentrations. She has served on several committees, task forces, and in leadership positions within the College of Nursing (both past and present).
- Post MSN Nursing Education Certificate, Kent State University, 2008
- MSN, Kent State University 2004
- BSN, Youngstown State University 2000
- Caplin, M., & Saunders, T. (In press). Utilizing teach-back to reinforce patient education: A step-by-step approach. Orthopaedic Nursing.
- Saunders, T. (In Press). Chapter 11: Essentials of airway management. In Mattin, D. & Meyers, T. (Eds.), Essential clinical nursing skills: Basic to advanced. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- 2010-2012, Selected for teaching expertise to participate as lead faculty in PIN: Methods of Online Education. Funded by the Robert Wood Johnson, Northwest Health, Cleveland, and Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundations
- 2010, Summer Distance Learning Education Grant, Kent State University
- 2003, Grantmakers in Aging Fellow, Grantmakers in Aging Conference, Cleveland, OH
- 2001-2002, The Richard and Dorothy Marsh Scholarship, Kent State University