Tracy L. Gidden, MSN, RN, PPCNP-BC, CNE
I am a certified Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner as well as a certified Nurse Educator. I have 27 years of experience as a nurse, 12 of those years in nursing education.
- NURS 30020 - Healthcare of Children
- NURS 40050 - Basic Nursing Informatics
- NURS 60170/80170 Pediatric Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- NURS 61792/81792 Pediatric Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses Practicum
- Post-Master's Certificate, Nurse Educator, Kent State University, 2008
- MSN, Nurse Practitioner, Kent State University, 1996
- BSN, Kent State University, 1988
- Taft, S., Perkowski, T., Martin, L. (2015). A framework for evaluating class size in online education. http://olc.onlinelearningconsortium.org/effective_practices/evaluating-class-size-online-education
- Taft, S., Perkowski, T., Martin, L. (2011). A framework for evaluating class size in online education. Quarterly Review of Distance Education, 12(3), 181-197.
- Perkowski, T. (1997). Breastfeeding success of premature infants: It is possible! Mother Baby Journal, 2(2), 15-21.
- 2015-2016, Secretary for Delta Xi chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International
- 2008, 17th Annual Founders Scholars Ball favorite faculty member as named by a senior Founders Scholar, Kent State University
- 2007, Graduate's Applause Certificate of Achievement, Kent State University
- 1988, Inducted to Delta Xi Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International