- Current & Future Students
RN to BSN Application
- Evidence of graduation in good standing from a state-approved associated degree or diploma nursing program; and
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for all completed college coursework
- Verifiable registered nurse license in the state where you will complete your clinical requirements
Students that have never attended Kent State University or are attending Kent State University and have coursework from another institution since leaving KSU, use the following instructions:
- Apply to Kent State University -- apply for admissions as nursing (There is not an online option on the application)
- Once you have applied to KSU and have your KSU Student ID number, complete the RN to BSN Campus Preference Form -- This is required
- When you are accepted to KSU please call 330-672-7950 to set up an advising appointment.
Students that have only attended KSU, use the following instructions:
- Call 330-672-3131 and reactivate your enrollment. The Registrar's Office will issue you a Student ID number.
- Once you have been reactivated at KSU and have your KSU Student ID number, complete the RN to BSN Campus Preference Form -- This is required
- When you are reactivated please call 330-672-7950 to set up an advising appointment
"I cannot say enough positive comments about my experience with this program. The convenience and flexibility of this program has allowed me to pursue my goal of completing a BSN on top of maintaining my responsibilities to work and home life. The information presented in the courses is relevant. I feel the BSN program has helped me to transfer information learned in the classroom and adapt it to my everyday experiences when dealing with patients and families at my job. Overall, I would sum up my experience in the program as - Excellent!"
Jodi Travis, RN