- Current & Future Students
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) education concentration prepares nurses for roles in academic nursing. Students in the education concentration acquire advanced nursing knowledge and educational theories and principles.
The MSN education concentration offers:
- A flexible curriculum with online courses and full and part-time options.
- Individualized academic advising.
- Academic quality at a reasonable educational cost.
- Practicum experience with leaders in nursing education.
- Educational experiences tailored to student experience and goals.
- Employment opportunities that are available to graduates in academic nursing addressing the faculty shortage needs identified by the American Nurses Association (ANA) and the Institute of Medicine (IOM).
- For graduates with a MSN and 2 or more years of full-time nursing education employment, the needed qualifications for credentialing as Certified Nurse EducatorCM from the National League for Nursing.
- Nurse educators prepared to work in the academic, patient education, or service sector.
- Carol A. Sedlak PhD, RN, CNS, ONC, CNE, FAAN (email@example.com)
- 330-672-8836 or 28836 on-campus dial for free