The BSN for Registered Nurses concentration is flexible enough to fit into your busy schedule. It is offered 100% online, partially online (hybrid), or 100% in-person.
- A College or diploma transcript with an earned GPA of 2.000 or higher.
- Completion of first year science courses with a GPA of 2.000 of higher.
- Must have current RN License.
How would you prefer to attend?
Click here if you have previously attended Kent State University and have not attended another college or university since.
Note: In order to be compliant with federal and state laws related to online education and consumer protection, as well as State professional licensure/certification regulations, Kent State University may not be able offer online programs to students residing in certain states. In addition, some state laws may impose limitations that could affect a program of study, including inability to offer clinical practicum courses. Since these regulations undergo continuous updates, non-Ohio residents interested in pursuing any College of Nursing online program are advised to consult official Kent State information on state authorization before applying to this program, by contacting the Office of Student Services at 330-672-7911.
To attend the BSN for Registered Nurses concentration 100% online, go to our online application at http://www.kent.edu/admissions/apply/online
Application deadlines for the 100% online option:
|Summer (1) 2016
||May 16, 2016
||Mar. 16, 2016
|Summer (2) 2016
||Jul. 5, 2016
||May 5, 2016
|Fall (1) 2016
||Aug. 29, 2016
||Jun. 29, 2016
|Fall (2) 2016
||Oct. 24, 2016
||Aug. 24, 2016
For questions about the 100% online option, contact an advisor at 330-672-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The partially online option is available at most of our regional campuses, including Ashtabula, East Liverpool, Geauga, Salem, Stark, and Trumbull.
- Apply online as an undergraduate student with a concentration in nursing. Make sure you select one of the campuses above when you apply.
- Contact the nursing office at the campus you applied to and tell them you have applied to the BSN for Registered Nurses concentration within the BSN program.
M. Kathleen Dwinnells
The 100% In-Person option is only available at our Tuscarawas campus.
- Apply online as an undergraduate student with a concentration in nursing. Make sure you select the Tuscarawas campus when you apply.
- Contact the nursing office at Tuscarawas and tell them you have applied to the BSN for Registered Nurses concentration within the BSN program.
Secretary for Nursing
Nursing Program Director