The convenience and flexibility of this program has allowed me to pursue my goal of completing a BSN on top of maintaining my responsibilities to work and home life. I feel the BSN program has helped me to transfer information learned in the classroom and adapt it to my everyday experiences when dealing with patients and families at my job. Overall, I would sum up my experience in the program as Excellent!
- Jodi Travis, RN
Apply to the RN-to-BSN Concentration
The BSN for Registered Nurses concentration is flexible enough to fit into your busy schedule. It is offered 100% online, partially online (hybrid), or 100% in-person.
- A College or diploma transcript with an earned GPA of 2.000 or higher.
- Completion of first year science courses with a GPA of 2.000 of higher.
- Must have current RN License.
how would you prefer to attend?
To attend the BSN for Registered Nurses concentration 100% online, go to our online application at http://www.kent.edu/admissions/apply/online
Application deadlines for the 100% online option:
|Session||Start Date||Application Deadline|
|Fall (2) 2015||Oct 19, 2015||July 30, 2015|
|Spring (1) 2016||Jan. 19, 2016||Nov. 19, 2015|
|Spring (2) 2016||March 15, 2016||Jan. 20, 2016|
For questions about the 100% online option, contact Brenda Culler at 330-672-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The partially online option is available at most of our regional campuses, including Ashtabula, East Liverpool, Geauga, Salem, Stark, and Trumbull.
- Apply online as an undergraduate student with a concentration in nursing. Make sure you select one of the campuses above when you apply.
- Contact the nursing office at the campus you applied to and tell them you have applied to the BSN for Registered Nurses concentration within the BSN program.
M. Kathleen Dwinnells
The 100% In-Person option is only available at our Tuscarawas campus.
- Apply online as an undergraduate student with a concentration in nursing. Make sure you select the Tuscarawas campus when you apply.
- Contact the nursing office at Tuscarawas and tell them you have applied to the BSN for Registered Nurses concentration within the BSN program.
Secretary for Nursing
Nursing Program Director