- Current & Future Students
Using the printer in the LRC
To print in the LRC you must first have a KSU I.D. or a visitor flashcard equipped with money.
- When you are ready to print, select from the file menu, print.
- When the menu pops up, type your name and press enter or ok.
- The password box should appear next. Entering a password is optional.
- When you have completed this, you will need to swipe your card through the machine attached to the printer.
- Highlight your name, and click on print.
- Pages are 7 cents.
- You can place money on your card through a machine on the first floor of the library or you can go to the flashcard office located in the student center.