Will provide opportunities for students to engage in meaningful community service functions, with preference given to positions involving direct service;
Are committed to a long-term relationship with Kent State to provide student employment opportunities;
- Will provide opportunities for students to work in positions with strong supervisory/mentoring relationships
- Understand and are willing to work within the constraints created by the flexible scheduling needs of the student; and
- Will be committed to using the work experience as an opportunity to impact the communities surrounding our campus through work at local non-profits or government agencies
- Will attend all training, complete reflection requirements, and evaluations to develop leadership skills and for individual personal development
- Work within the guidelines of the federal work study program
- Students can access a list of off-campus Federal Work Study jobs by visiting the Career Services website.
EMPLOYERS AND STUDENTS:
For more information on this program go to the Employer Guidebook and/or the Student Guidebook.