If you return or exchange this permit at any time during the year, you will be charged for the summer months that you parked for free.
Fall and Spring semesters (from the first day of classes through the last day of finals week):
- The "R" lot designated on your permit after 4 p.m.
- "R" lots after 4 p.m. and on weekends. (Yellow lots on the Campus Map)
- "C" lots after 4 p.m. (Brown lots on the Campus Map)
- Dix Stadium lot at anytime
- Summit East lot (corner of Horning Rd. and Summit St.) except from 10 p.m. - 6 a.m. and on weekends
- The Allerton Sports Complex lot
Service permits are not valid with this permit during fall and spring semesters.
Summer, Winter Recess and Spring Recess:
- The "R" lot designated on your permit at any time
- "C" lots at any time (Brown lots on the Campus Map)
- "R" lots after 4 p.m. and on weekends (Yellow lots on the Campus Map)
Do not park in:
- "E-1" lot (behind the Library)
- "R" Restricted AT ALL TIMES lots (Red lots on the Campus Map)
- "S" lots (Purple lots on the campus map)
- Handicap spaces
- Service spaces
- Motorcycle spaces
- State spaces
If you have a current parking permit and you choose to park at a parking meter, you must pay the posted rate. Meters are enforced 24/7.
For further information, contact Parking Services.
Scan this QR Code with your smartphone to keep these permit rules with you.