- "R-12" Schwartz Center lot
- Kent State Student Center pay lot (first four hours at no charge, maximum rate: $6 per visit)
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center lot
- "R-1" Rockwell lot
- Dix Stadium lot
- Kent State Ice Arena lot
- "R-4" Center for the Performing Arts lot
- "C" Center for the Performing Arts lot
- "C" lots after 4 p.m. and on weekends (Brown lots on the Campus Map)
- "R" lots after 4 p.m. and on weekends (Yellow lots on the Campus Map)
Do not park in:
- "E-1" lot (behind the Library)
- "R-11" lot (behind the Student Center)
- "R-25" lot (behind McGilvrey Hall and in front of the Stockdale building)
- Any other staff or student lot not listed above
- Handicap spaces
- Service spaces
- Motorcycle spaces
- State spaces
This permit is issued to you in appreciation of your years of service to Kent State University. Please be aware that it is intended for your use only, and it is not to be used by family members or friends.
If you have a current parking permit and you choose to park at a parking meter, you must pay the posted rate. Meters are enforced 24/7.
For further information, contact Parking Services.
Scan this QR Code with your smartphone to keep these permit rules with you.