A Service parking permit may only be used with a valid Kent State University parking permit. Use of this permit is only for official University business.
- Service spaces for 30 minutes unless otherwise posted
- Green 20-minute or yellow 30-minute meters without depositing coins. Please do not exceed the time limit
- "C" lots for the length of time necessary to conduct official University business (Brown lots on the Campus Map)
- Non-restricted "R" lots for the length of time necessary to conduct official University business (Yellow lots on the Campus Map)
DO NOT PARK IN:
- "E-1" lot (behind the Library)
- "R-10" lot (beside the MAC Center)
- "R-11" lot (behind the Student Center)
- "R-25" lot (behind McGilvrey Hall and in front of the Stockdale building)
- Handicap spaces
- Motorcycle spaces
- State spaces
- Meters other than 20-minute or 30-minute meters without paying the posted rates
- Any other spaces where service permits are not honored as the signs indicate
For further information, contact Parking Services.
Scan this QR Code with your smartphone to keep these permit rules with you.