New Faculty and Staff PermitApp
New Employee Online Permit Application
(Term Faculty may also apply for permits using this application)
- If you are a returning term Faculty member, you may request the specific lot/location in the "Building" section below.
You will be contacted by a Parking Services employee after submitting this permit application. You will be given detailed instructions for paying and picking up your new parking permit so please be sure your contact information is accurate. Even if you choose payroll deduction as a payment option, you may be required to pay all or part of the permit fee based on your employment terms. You will need a parking permit to park on campus when you begin working.
Contact Parking Services at 330-672-4432 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Cost of all faculty and staff parking permits: $12.50/month or $6.25 per pay, $150 for the year June 1 through May 31.
Alternative Parking Options:
- FALL ONLY "R" (one semester permit option): This permit will be mailed approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of fall classes in August and is valid through January (A spring permit will be mailed in January valid through May 31). The cost is $56.25 for one semester. Payroll deduction is NOT available for this permit. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR THIS PERMIT TYPE.
- FACULTY/STAFF R-EVENING ONLY: valid June 1- May 31 and the cost is $56.25 ($28.25 per semester). This permit is only valid after 4 pm and weekends in any "C" lot, the designated "R" lot on your permit, or "R" lots that are not "restricted at all times" after 4 pm (or 5 pm). This permit is valid in the designated "R" lot on campus ONLY during winter, spring and summer breaks. The description "Evening Only" should be included in the questions/comments section below. Payroll deduction is NOT available for this permit. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR THIS PERMIT TYPE.
- ALLERTON SPORTS COMPLEX: valid June 1– May 31 (or by semester). This permit is FREE OF CHARGE.
It is only valid in the Allerton Sports Complex lot on
Campus Center Driveduring the academic year. Parta can be used for transportation to and from this location. This permit is valid in any "C" lot on campus ONLY during winter, spring and summer breaks. The description "Free Allerton Sports Complex" should be included as the "Lot Requested" in the question/comment section below.
- MOTORCYCLE PERMIT: Permit is valid June 1 – May 31 and the cost is $10. Payroll deduction is NOT available for this permit. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR THIS PERMIT TYPE.