Administrative policy regarding graduate student enrollment
(A) Policy statement. This policy provides for the minimum standards of enrollment and re-enrollment for graduate students at Kent state university
(1) Graduate students shall enroll for at least one term each calendar year to maintain status as a degree-seeking student.
(2) Graduate students not meeting the minimum enrollment requirement for maintaining status as a degree-seeking graduate student will be considered as having voluntarily withdrawn from the university.
(3) Graduate students who withdrew and want to have their graduate standing re-instated must follow the same admission procedures as those required by new applicants to the program.
(4) Prior enrollment in a graduate studies program does not equate to any guarantee of acceptance of a future application under this or any other related policy. The university reserves the sole discretion for any admission decision at all times.
(5) Graduate students who apply and are admitted will be re-instated under the catalog-in-force at the time of admission.
Effective: May 13, 2013
Prior Effective Dates: