Master of Public Administration
Why Kent State's MPA Program? Key Differences
Choice of Program Focus
Nationally Accredited by NASPAA
The Only Fully Online MPA in Ohio
Elective Specialization in Nonprofit Management
Equal In-State and Out-of-State Tuition
Access and Convenience
- The entire program may be completed (full-time) in two years
Quality and Reputation
- The online MPA program is one of the few in the United States fully accredited by NASPAA — the body accrediting all MPA programs in the United States.
- Kent State University has offered the MPA degree since 1967
- Compared to other universities in Ohio and to the University of Phoenix, we are one of the least costly program
- Out of state students pay the same tuition as in-state students per course, plus a minimal $30 surcharge.