Gene R. Pendleton
- University of Waterloo, Ph.D. 1982 Philosophy
- University of Waterloo, M.A. 1983 English
- Kent State University, M.A. 1974 Philosophy
- Kent State University, B.A. 1972 Philosophy
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- "Themes of Exile in Thomas Mann's 'Voyage with Don Quixote'" (with Linda Williams) Cervantes 21 (2001).
- "Of Pure Conscious Experiences," Sophia 35 (1996).
- "Kant, the Local Sign Theorists, and Wilfrid Sellars' Doctrine of Analogical Predication," Philosophia 19 (1989).