Jeffrey H. Wattles
- Northwestern University, Ph.D. 1973 Philosophy
- Northwestern University, M.A. 1970 Philosophy
- Stanford University, B.A. 1966 Philosophy
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- The Golden Rule. Oxford University Press, 1996.
- "Husserl and the Phenomenology of Religious Experience," 244-61 in Eric Chelstrom, ed. Being Amongst Others: Phenomenological Reflections on the Life-World, Cambridge Scholars Press, 2006.
- "Teleology Past and Present," Zygon: A Journal of Religion and Science, 41 (2006): 445-64.
- "Towards a Phenomenology of Courageous Willing,"81-95 in A.-T. Tymieniecka, ed. Phenomenology of Life: Meeting the Challenges of the Present-Day World, Analecta Husserliana 84, Springer, 2005.
- "Custom from Death to Life," 167-77 in Matti Itkonen, V.A. Keikkinen, and Sam Inkinen, eds. Eletty Tappakulttuuri, Haaga Research Center, June 1, 2004.
- "Religious Experience, Fanaticism, and Kant," 27-34 in R. Blake Michael, ed. The Ohio Academy of Religion Scholarly Papers 2002, Ohio Wesleyan University, 2002.
- "The Universal Family: More than Metaphor?" 100-104 in Emmanuel K. Twesigye, ed. The Ohio Academy of Religion Scholarly Papers 2000, The Ohio Academy of Religion, 2000.