Kathleen Siebert Medicus
Catalog Special Collections and Archives materials in a wide variety of formats and subject areas to provide increased visibility of and improved access to the collections. Provide reference services to on- and off-site researchers. Create exhibitions and written pieces to highlight Special Collections materials. Projects include managing the Kent State Shootings Oral History Collection digital project.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- The Nature of Natural Science: An Exhibition of Books and Archives in Special Collections, Hand-List of Items & Collections Exhibited. Co-curated with Cara Gilgenbach, Kent State University. Kent, Ohio: Kent State University Libraries, 2011.
- “Reading the Book: A Report on a Recent Symposium.” Co-authored with Edith Serkownek. In NOBS Newsletter, vol. 24: no. 4 (Fall 2007), p. 1-3.
- “Sketchbooks.” In MasterDrawings from the Vincent Price Collection. Bloomington: Indiana University Art Museum, 1987, p. 16-18.
- “Giovanni Agostino Ratti.” In MasterDrawings from the Vincent Price Collection. Bloomington: Indiana University Art Museum, 1987, p. 64-67.
- History of the book
- Fore-edge paintings
- Illustration history
- Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries
- Northern Ohio Bibliophilic Society
- American Library Association