Educational Policies Council
DEADLINE FOR SPRING 2014
Course changes: August 2014 EPC
DEADLINES FOR FALL 2014
Course changes: January 2014 EPC
The Educational Policies Council (EPC) is a Faculty Senate body responsible for long-range academic planning for Kent State University. The council is co-chaired by the provost and senior vice president and the chair of the Faculty Senate. Click here for more information on EPC membership. The EPC has oversight for curriculum issues, programs and policy proposals, library policies and facilities.
More information on the EPC can be accessed in the University Policy Register (3342-2-07 Administrative policy and procedures regarding the Educational Policies Council).
Members of the EPC meet minimum three times an academic year to review and vote on the issues and proposals. Below are each meeting's agenda and minutes. Agendas are posted online the Monday (one week) before the meeting date.
2012-2013 MeetingsSchedule of meeting dates, times, locations and deadlines for agenda materials.
- 20 May 2013: agenda
- 15 April 2013: meeting cancelled
- 18 March 2013: agenda | addendum | minutes
- 18 February 2013: agenda | minutes
- 28 January 2013: agenda | addendum | minutes
- 19 November 2012: meeting cancelled
- 15 October 2012: agenda | minutes
- 17 September 2012: agenda | minutes
- 20 August 2012: meeting cancelled