Multicultural and Diversity Committee
The mission of the Kent State University, Department of Psychological Sciences, Multicultural and Diversity Committee (MDC) is to make a positive difference in the education of all students within the department through the promotion of an atmosphere of multicultural acceptance, competence, and diversity.
MDC's Constitution is a written document that establishes the rules and principles of the committee. The constitution defines the fundamental principles, and establishes the structure, procedures, powers and duties, of the committee.
Are you interested in joining the Multicultural and Diversity Committee or participating in activities? If so, please contact the Chair. Thank you very much for your interest.
2016 - 2017 MDC Committee
- Martale Davis, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Manderino, Vice-Chair, email@example.com
- Jeannette Iskander, Chair of Legacy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Rochette, Chair of Public Relations, email@example.com
- Diana Mendez, Chair of Recruitment and Retention, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kayla Morehead, Vice-Chair of Recruitment and Retention, email@example.com
- Elle Brennan, Chair of Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Beth Spitznagel, Faculty Advisor, email@example.com