- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Reasons to Support the College
- You want to give back. Kent State's College of Public Health made a difference in your life and you want to give something back in return.
- You want to pay it forward. You received financial aid as a student or you benefited from a study abroad opportunity or an exceptional program. You want the next generation to have similar opportunities.
- You know that a Public Health degree is the key to a solid foundation. You are passionate about the value of a Public Health education and want to do your part to make sure the College stays strong.
- You are Kent State proud! You remember your years as a Public Health major as a time of hard work, active learning, opportunity and fun. You are proud of your degree and want to help Kent continue its mission of offering a quality education to all students.
How to Donate to the Program
Ways to Give
Kent State University's Ways to Give page describes how to give a gift by check, through an employer matching program (make your gift count even more!), through payroll deduction (Kent State employees only), or as a bequest in the memory of a loved one.
Making a Donation by Credit Card
- Click here- "Make your online gift now"
- To directly support the College of Arts and Sciences, you must designate the gift in support of the College.
- In Step 3 "Designate your Gift", select "Let me decide where to designate my gift", then select "College of Public Health" if you'd like to be more specific, select "Other" at the bottom of the list and type the name of the department/program in the box.