- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Faculty/Staff Memberships: This category is available to all Kent State University employees. Part-time employees who are also students qualify for student rates. Faculty/staff memberships do not include parking. A permit for your spouse/partner can be purchased in the Pro Shop.
Semester¹: This duration is developed around the university calendar. While actual starting dates and lengths vary each year, semesters start in January, May and August.
Monthly²: This duration requires a minimum one year membership and payment with a credit or debit card. Continuous in nature, your membership will continue indefinitely until you notify Recreational Services in writing of your desire to cancel.
Payroll Deduction³: This payment type requires a minimum one year membership and is only available to staff on a 12-month contract. Continuous in nature, your membership will continue indefinitely until you notify Recreational Services in writing of your desire to cancel.
- Regardless of whether paychecks are received semi-monthly or bi-weekly, there will be a total of 24 deductions over the 12 months for any eligible employee enrolling in payroll deduction. For semi-monthly employees, deductions will be taken on the 15th and the last day of every month. For bi-weekly employees, deductions will be taken every other Friday (the middle Friday of months that have three paychecks will be skipped).
Companion: Any two people residing in the same household. Proof of same residency is required unless the companion is a minor.
Youth: Children 4 and under are free.
Family: Three or more members of the same immediate family with at least one person being 18 years or older (unless they are a student). Dependents must be age 26 and under.