cROOKED RIVER ADVENTURES IS CLOSED FOR THE 2016 sEASON. tHANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!
Welcome to Crooked River Adventures! We are excited to have you join us this summer, and we are pleased to offer a variety of recreational and instructional opportunities on the Cuyahoga River and Mogadore Reservoir.
Our traditional river trips include three destinations along the Cuyahoga River, all with easy-to-navigate routes and beautiful views. The water is calm, relaxing, and perfect for beginners and families with children. We are excited to announce a guided trip option for 2016, providing a hassle-free trip with hands-on instruction as we navigate the river together. Click here to view our paddling schedules and prices.
We are also introducing a 2 mile tubing trip where you begin at Tannery Park and float to the Middlebury takeout with return transportation provided. Tubing trips are dependent on lower water levels. We will offer these unique trips that takes you through the downtown Kent white-water section later in the season in the months of July, August, and September!
Other additions this season include an introduction to kayaking instructional program and standup paddle boarding instructional program. These will take place on the Mogadore Reservoir and will be taught by experienced instructors to provide you with useful paddle sport skills. You simply meet us at the Reservoir where we will be waiting for you with all equipment ready to teach! Courses last two hours each. Learn more or reserve an instructional program today!
Have a birthday party or family gathering this summer? Check out our Private Group Package details!
Already know what trip or program you want? Book now!
Helpful tips for trips with Crooked River Adventures:
- Leave most valuables at home-- we do provide a waterproof case for phones.
- Use straps on glasses.
- Patrons must wear shoes-- strap-on sandals are recommended.
- No bare feet permitted.
- Bring a change of clothes, especially in cool weather.
- Flip Flops are highly discouraged as they can fall off easily and the river bed has many rocks that can hurt your feet if you were to fall into the water.
- Bring sunblock and bug spray.
- Bring water and snacks, or be sure to purchase snacks from the trailer before your trip.
- Forget something? We have sunblock, bug spray, bottled water, gatorade and snacks available for purchase!