Fitness Floor Rules and Regulations
- Designated (popular) pieces of cardio equipment have a 30-minute usage limit per person. To ensure access to equipment, patrons must sign-up prior to usage. Patrons who sign up for equipment will have priority use of desired equipment.
- Patrons who wish to circuit train have a 15-minute limit per piece of equipment.
- Patrons 13 - 15 may use the fitness floor after completing a User Orientation.
- Please follow all safety instructions posted on equipment. Fitness floor equipment must remain in the fitness area.
- Patrons must use extreme caution when lifting weights to avoid any potential injury to themselves or others.
- Top-loading additional weights onto weight stack machines is unsafe and prohibited.
- Please wipe off machines before and after use.