1. Visit any of these locations during the spring or fall season:
2. Present your Flashcard to one of our staff members, who will assist you with signing out a bike. Bikes are available daily for free.
3. Before riding, make sure to inspect the bike thoroughly. If you find anything wrong, simply alert our staff member.
4. Enjoy your trip! Remember to wear a helmet and lock the bike when not in use. This equipment is available with your rental.
5. When you're done, return the bike to its point of origin.
Flashfleet bikes are proudly protected by BikeGuard: The Free Bike Registry.