- Adventure Center
- Crooked River Adventures
- Fitness and Wellness
- Ice Arena
- Youth Programs
- Black Squirrel 5k Race
- Bowman Cup 5k Race
- Haunted Wreck
- Member Services
- Online Registration
To claim a domestic partnership, a patron must meet the conditions listed below:
- Are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to enter into a contract.
- Share a permanent residence, unless residing in different cities, states or countries on a temporary basis.
- Are the sole domestic partner of each other, having been in the relationship for at least six months and intending to remain the relationship indefinitely.
- Are not currently married to, or legally separated from, another person under statutory or common law.
- Are responsible for each other’s welfare.
- Are not related by blood to a degree that would bar marriage in the state of Ohio.
- Are financially interdependent on each other. This includes documentation of at least three of the following:
- Joint ownership of real estate property or joint tenancy on a residential lease
- Joint ownership of an automobile
- Joint bank account or credit account
- Will designating the domestic partner as the primary beneficiary
- Retirement plan or life insurance policy designating the domestic partner as the primary beneficiary
- Durable power of attorney, signed to the effect that powers are granted to one another.