- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Already know what trip you want? Book now!
- All river trips begin at Tannery Park in Kent, Ohio and return transportation is provided.
- Canoes, single kayaks and tandem kayaks are available.
- Three trip lengths are offered from 1, 2, and 3 hours.
- Stand-up paddle board - 2 hours
Kayak tours - 2 hours
Guided tours include experienced staff that will walk you through the basics of paddling and guide you down the river. All staff members are also certified in first aid.
Mogadore Reservoir (Flatwater) Options:
- Kayak lessons
- Stand-up paddle board lessons
Experienced guides will provide group instruction to paddlers. Just let us know what skills you would like to work on ahead of time and we will try to tailor the instruction to your needs.
Reserve an instructional program today!
Paddle and Pedal Package
- If you would like to experience the river from land as well, you can ride one of our bikes from your trip takeout and ride back to your vehicle. We will bring a bike for you when we pick up your boat at the end of your paddle. Add a bike when you register for your trip.
- Rent a bike for $5 per hour and check out the bike path along the river. Reservations are not required.
Have your own boat? We offer a shuttling service for $10 per person for all of our scheduled trips. Book now to reserve your seat.