- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Facility rentals are available for a minimum of two hours and require a non-refundable deposit. Discounts may be considered for long-term rentals (more than three dates). Exclusive use of an area can be scheduled during low membership usage or after hours. Rentals prior to the facility opening or after closing will be charged an additional staffing fee per hour that is not included in the rental rate. Additional staffing costs may be incurred due to size of group and/or need for facility clean-up and maintenance.
- Facility rental requests may be granted anytime Monday - Thursday prior to 4 p.m. during the academic year, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Initial requests for reservations can be made by phone or in person at least one week in advance.
- All rentals are for a minimum of two hours.
- When the request is scheduled, a confirmation sheet will be sent listing the dates, times and areas that were reserved.
- Once the confirmation has been received, the SRWC policy sheet should be signed and returned prior to gaining access to the facility.
- Payment is expected at the time of the event unless prior arrangements have been made. Most reservations require a non-refundable deposit.
- Individual(s) responsible for the event must present a photo ID when registering the group.
Group Admission Rates
With a facility reservation
An entry fee of $5 per person is charged, in addition to any applicable facility rental fee, to gain access beyond the Welcome Desk for all nonmembers in the group.
Without a Facility Reservation
Groups may bring in guests at a special rate of $6 per person with a minimum of 10 individuals. A five-day minimum advance notice is required. This is for general usage only and does not include any exclusive space rental.
Basic Package - $1,600
Our four-hour basic package is designed for up to 250 participants and includes access to the sports arena (four courts), four racquetball courts, multipurpose gym, lobby, and seminar rooms. It also includes two hours use of the natatorium. There is a 75 person limit in our pool.
- There is an additional fee of $4 per person for everyone over the initial 250 participants.
- The climbing wall is available at an additional fee of $125 per hour and requires a two hour minimum.
- There is an additional fee of $125 for every hour over the initial four hours.
- There is an additional fee of $125 for every hour over the initial two hours in the natatorium.
- Reservations require a four week notice and a 25 percent non-refundable deposit.
- Reservations also require a $500 security deposit.
- One chaperone is required for every 10 participants under 18 years of age.
- An insurance rider of at least $1,000,000 is required.
Theme Package - $3,800
Our theme package includes everything listed above in the basic package plus your choice of four inflatable activities. Please contact us regarding this package.
Pool Only Package
The natatorium is available at a fee of $200 per hour and requires a two hour minimum. Groups should note there is a 75 person limit in our pool.
|Meeting Spaces||Activity Spaces||Outdoor Spaces||Other Rentals|