Audit Option - No Credit Awarded
- An audited course is one in which you do not receive a grade.
- You are required to make full payment for an audit course.
- An audit course is not counted for enrollment certification purposes.
- Students wishing to take coursework on an audit basis may do so by logging into FlashLine (link is on top right corner) and clicking on the Student Tools and Courses tab to access FlashFAST to register for their course(s).
- After registering for the course, students should choose Audit Option-No Credit Awarded from the Action pull-down list on the Add or Drop Classes page.
- If you no longer want to take a course as an Audit, you will have to drop the section and re-add it to your schedule by published deadlines. Before you drop the section, please check to see if the section is closed. If it is, contact 330-672-3131 for assistance.
- The last day to select the audit option varies by semester. Please see the appropriate Registrar Important Dates and Events by Term for published deadlines.
- NOTE: If class beginning and/or ending dates are other than the regular session dates for a full term, the deadlines for processing registration transactions may be different. For these flexibly-scheduled classes, information is available by going to your Student Tools and Courses page in FlashLine and clicking on the CRN link(s) on your Student Printable Schedule, or by accessing the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes. After locating the course, click on the "Registration Deadlines" link to determine course specific dates.
Click here to access the Registrar Important Dates and Events by Term for the published deadlines.