Electro-Convective Diffractive Device
Abstract: This invention is for a diffraction grating device for separating electromagnetic radiation into its constituent wavelengths. This device can be quickly and cheaply manufactured in bulk quantities. The grating constant and structure factor of the device can easily be tuned to adapt to the desired application.
- Light dispersing elements
- Wavelength division multiplexing and multispectral imaging.
- Simple and cheap to manufacture in bulk quantities
- Tunable before and after manufacture
- Can be manufactured as a flexible device to be conformed to a curved surface.
- Easily adaptable to the desired application
Inventors: Dr. James T. Gleeson, Dr. Joshua S. Martin
Associate Director, Technology Commercialization
Office: 330-672-3553 Fax: 330-672-7991