- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Exam/Quiz Proctor Sheet
access the Exam/quiz proctor sheet
To assist in administering exams/quizzes, SAS has created an Exam/Quiz Proctor Sheet for instructors to detail course information and specific exam instructions.
The Proctor Sheet can be viewed and edited using the free Adobe Reader which can be downloaded by visiting http://get.adobe.com/reader/. When using this Proctor Sheet, instructors will need to enter the required information and "Save As' to attach or print when submitting the exam/quiz.
MAC USERS - Due to formatting issues, we recommend that after downloading the Proctor Sheet, it should be opened and edited in Acrobat Reader only. Using Preview to open and edit the file is known to cause information to disappear. Thank you for your assistance and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Instructors that utilize a screen reader to access information on the computer may complete an accessible version of the Proctor Sheet. All information entered into the accessible version of the Proctor Sheet will be automatically emailed to SAS.
questions or concerns?
Instructors are encouraged to contact Patti Marcum, Exam & Office Coordinator, at 330-672-3391 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.