Give to SLIS
We couldn't do it without your support. The School of Library and Information Science at Kent State values its partnerships with its many distinguished alumni and friends.
Gifts made in support of scholarships, special programs, events, and the School as a whole have an immediate impact on the lives of our students, and the entire School of Library and Information Science community. Whatever the size of your gift, every dollar helps our students reach their goals — and makes our community that much stronger.
Your gift may be applied in one of the following ways:
- Paying for a student's membership in a professional association;
- Sending a student to a professional conference (local, regional or national);
- Providing an emergency fund to help a student facing unexpected financial crisis;
- Sponsoring an event hosted by a student organization or the School;
- Sponsoring a special guest speaker;
- Some other way you designate.
Our staff will work with you to determine the best method for your gift to the school. Whether it's through cash, securities, real estate, gift planning or payroll deduction, we are committed to helping you find a way to give that suits you. You can also make a gift online. Be sure to designate your gift to the School of Library and Information Science. If you would like your donation to be used to support a specific activity (e.g., student thesis expenses, travel abroad, etc.) or at specific location (e.g., a student at the Kent or Columbus site), please indicate that as well. To discuss additional giving opportunities, please call the school at 330-672-2782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, in advance, for your support of the School of Library and Information Science community.