K-12 School Library Media Licensure Program Requirements
Requires 29 credit hours, as follows:
- Library and information science required courses = 15 credit hours
- Instructional technology courses (College of Education, Health and Human Services) = 12 credit hours
- Culminating experience (practicum) = 3 credit hours
- Students in this program must already possess a teaching credential.
- Conferral of a school library media license requires successful completion of the OTES exam 041 in library media and a practicum.