Marcia Lei Zeng, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- M.A., Wuhan University
- B.A., Wuhan University
Courses Taught by Dr. Zeng
- LIS 60649 Indexing and Abstracting
- LIS 60648 Electronic Publishing
- LIS 60651 Digital Image Processing and Collection Management
- IAKM 60002/LIS 61095 Knowledge Organization Systems: Taxonomy, Thesaurus, Ontology
- LIS 60637 Metadata Architectures and Implementations
- Digital Imaging
- Metadata for Digital Collections
Dr. Zeng has been a member of SLIS faculty since 1992
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Knowledge Organization and Representation; Thesaurus, Taxonomy, Ontology
- Linked Data; Metadata
- Database Quality Control
- Multilingual & Multicultural Information Processing
OFFICESchool of Library and Information Science
CONTACT INFOOops! There was a problem retrieving this person's contact information.
Please try again in a few minutes...