Previous CSIR Conferences and Symposia
Center for the Study of Information and Religion
Annual Conference on Information and Religion
- 2013: June 19-22, The Social Construction of Religious Knowledge. Keynote: Peter Ochs, Ph.D., Edgar M. Bronfman Professor of Modern Judaic Studies, University of Virginia
2011: May 20, Research Frontiers in the Study of Information and Religion. Keynote: Brenda Dervin, Ph.D., Professor of Communication and Joan N. Huber Fellow in Social and Behavioral Sciences at the Ohio State University
Annual Symposium on Information and Religion
- Fall 2013: Peter J. Haas, Ph.D.
- Fall 2012: Jim Wallis, CEO, Sojourners
- Fall 2011: Rev. Adam Taylor
- Fall 2010: Nancy Nason-Clark, Ph.D.