Be the Face of Kent State Stark!
Campus Ambassadors provide endless support to the campus community by conducting campus tours to prospective students and their families, and greeting university guests at special events. Ambassadors also assist the Office of Admissions by participating in and planning large-scale events such as Campus Preview and Majors Expo.
- Paid student employee position
- Build your resume and skill set
- Learn professionalism and gain experience
- Make new friends - students and staff!
- Ambassadors must carry a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Outgoing personality and dependability a must!
- 30-40 hour time commitment per semester
- Attend training session and monthly meetings
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador, you will need to complete an application for student employment in the Student Employment Office, 117B Main Hall. Your application will be forwarded to Kristin Wray for consideration. Questions can be directed to:
Office of Student Services
132 Main Hall