A Crash Course in College Planning for High School Students
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016 at 6 p.m.
Main Hall Auditorium
During Get Started, we'll cover the following topics to help you get started on your college planning!
- Why college?
- College visits - what to ask / where to go
- How to pick a college - timeline and process
- Overcoming financial constraints
- Exploring all your financial aid options
- Where to seek out scholarships
- What to expect once enrolled
- Importance of getting involved
- Using your resources
RSVP by Monday, Sept. 19:
No longer taking reservations.