LifeShare Blood Drives
True to the vision of its founders in 1948, LifeShare is a community-focused charity. Gifts of blood remain in the community where they were given. But beyond returning blood to the community for area residents' physical well-being, LifeShare also gives back to the region by supporting the life of the mind.
Students, administration and faculty across Northeast Ohio provide LifeShare with approximately 20 percent of the blood supplied to patients annually. To recognize this tremendous contribution, in 2002 the LifeShare Community Blood Services Scholarship Program was established.
Colleges sponsoring blood drives earn scholarships or grants based on the number of donations made in a school year. Since the program's inception, LifeShare has contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to students' scholarships and education-based grants. Each donation from Kent State Stark earns scholarships that directly benefit our campus!
Blood Drives in the Campus Center:
- July 12, 2017: 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- September 12 & 13, 2017: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- November 14 & 15, 2017: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- January 30 & 31, 2018: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April 17 & 18, 2018: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- July 25, 2018: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- September 18 & 19, 2018: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- November 20, 2018: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Make a Donor Appointment Online!
Donors with appointments will be taken before walk-ins.
- Make Online Appointment
Donor Code: KSUSTARK