- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
STUDENT/STUDENT ORGANIZATION COMPLAINTS
To consider complaint options about one or more students/student organizations, you may make an appointment contact the Office of Student Conduct in person during business hours.
OFFICE OF STUDENT CONDUCT COMPLAINTS
To file a complaint about the Office of Student Conduct, you may make an appointment or contact the Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Student Conduct in person during business hours.
|Office of Student Conduct||Monday-Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|119 Twin Towers
- Complaints may be made anonymously, however that may impact the options or actions available.
- All complaints will be reviewed by the Office of Student Conduct, Complaints may not necessarily lead to an actionable incident report.
- Complaints regarding Kent State University staff should be made to Employee Relations at the Office of Human Resources.
- If you are not sure where to go or whether your situation is a complaint, you may contact the Student Ombuds at 330-672-9494, or use the Student Ombuds Intake Form.